This mid-size 2-way design is suitable for main loudspeakers in medium sized rooms and may also be used as surround loudspeakers in larger rooms. Available in portrait and landscape versions, in either white or black satin finishes, the HTS11’s clean, simple visual design can be seamlessly integrated into a wide range of interiors and décors.
High Frequency: ATC 25mm Neo Soft Dome
Mid/Low Frequency: ATC 150mm CLD
Matched Response: +/- 0.5dB
Half Space Radiation -6dB: 40Hz–22kHz
Dispersion: ±80° Coherent Horizontal, ±10° Coherent Vertical
Sensitivity: 85dB @ 1W @ 1metre
Max SPL: 108dB
Recommended Power Amplifier: 75 to 300 Watts
Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm
Crossover Frequency: 2.2kHz
Connectors: Binding Posts/4mm Plugs
Cabinet Dimensions (HxWxD):
With Grill: 490x305x137mm
Without Grill: 490x305x125mm
With Grill: 305x490x137mm
Without Grill: 305x490x125mm
- No compromise driver technology borrowed from ATC’s high-end studio monitoring products.
- High dynamic range for accurate reproduction of musical transients and high-impact film soundtracks.
- Neutral voicing and very low distortion delivers audiophile performance from an install package.
- Hidden wall mounting brackets and input terminals.
- Handmade bass/mid driver employing CLD cone technology for class-leading mid-range clarity and balance.
- 6 year warranty.
- Handmade in England.