Bluesound Powernode N330
Bluesound Powernode N330 Wireless Multi-Room Amplifier features 80 watts per channel of zero-distortion power that delivers hi-res, studio-quality music, including support for FLAC, MQA, and other popular file formats.
Seamlessly connect the POWERNODE N330 to multiple Bluesound speakers throughout the home with the BluOS Controller app and create an intuitive multi-room music system unlike any other. The POWERNODE N330 supports HDMI eARC, dual-band Wi-Fi and Gigabit Ethernet, Apple Airplay 2, two-way aptX HD Bluetooth, RCA, Toslink optical, 3.5mm jack, and USB Type-A connectors. Bring music into your POWERNODE N330 from dozens of internet radio and streaming services, Bluetooth devices, TV and gaming consoles, network or local hard drives, nearby Apple devices, CD players, and many others. Then send your music into your favourite speakers, other Bluesound players or BluOS devices, Bluetooth headphones, wired headphones, Apple AirPlay devices, or other network-connected speakers.
- Easily drive your existing pair of premium speakers.
- 80 Watts per channel of HybridDigital™ amplification technology
- A state of the art Quad-Core 1.8ghz ARM® Cortex™ A53 processor and a 32-bit/384khz premium DAC design ensure flawless playback with precision and clarity.
- HDMI (ARC & eARC) connectivity.
- Featuring digital, optical and analog input options, wired and wireless headphone and subwoofer outputs.
- Wireless Dolby® surround sound.
- Dual band Wi-Fi, Gigabit Ethernet and support for 2-way Bluetooth aptX HD Bluetooth ensures music playback without interruption.
- Hi-res audio streaming with access to Internet radio stations, cloud music services, and your own local music library to multiple Bluesound Players.
- Create and control a seamless multi-room system with the intuitive BluOS Controller app.
- Top panel touch controls with presets.
- IR input and remote learning capability – Control it with the optional Bluesound RC1 Remote Controller.
- Connect with the BluVoice skill in the Alexa app and use Amazon’s Alexa voice assistant to control Players around the home.
- AirPlay 2 lets you play music or podcasts from wireless stereo components throughout your house — all in sync.
ELAC Debut 2.0 B5.2
- Debut 2.0™ Series by Andrew Jones.
- Few speakers have garnered such critical acclaim as the original Debut Series by ELAC.
They established a new value proposition, with build quality and performance never before attainable at such an affordable price.Debut “changed the game,” and has now changed it again with the Debut 2.0 Series—proof that ELAC can’t leave well enough alone. Redesigned from the ground up, these speakers sound even more remarkable than the ones that sparked the revolution in affordable high-end sound.
- It’s small but mighty. And unbelievably musical.
Improving on the B6—a speaker with accolades from the global press and awards from industry professionals—was not an easy task.
But constant improvement is what we do at ELAC, and the Debut B6.2 raises the bar for bookshelf performance higher than ever before.
Any competition it has starts at many times its price.
- Everything we do is different
- SPEAKER TYPE: 2-way, bass reflex
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 46 to 35,000 Hz
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE: 6 Ω
- SENSITIVITY: 86 dB at 2.83 v/1m
- CROSSOVER FREQUENCY: 2,200 H
- MAXIMUM POWER INPUT: 120 Watts
- TWEETER: 1-inch cloth dome
- WOOFER: 5.25-inch woven aramid-fiber cone with oversized magnet and vented pole piece
- CABINET: CARB2 rated MDF
- CABINET FINISH: Black Ash vinyl
- PORT: Dual flared
- BINDING POSTS: 5-way metal
- WIDTH: 180 mm
- HEIGHT: 341 mm
- DEPTH: 234 mm
- WEIGHT: 5.9 kg