- Pure evacuated tube, pure hand-made, the MT-35 MK2 amplifier adopts point-to-point soldering
- Two high quality wide frequency response EI output transformers
- Use low-leakage, high-efficiency ring-shaped power transformer specially developed for this machine
- A 12AX7 vacuum tube and two 12AU7 vacuum tubes were used for the voltage amplification stage and the push stage respectively.
- The power amplification stage uses four EL34 vacuum tubes for AB1 push-pull power amplification
- External independent BIAS ADJ. adjustment and BIAS TEST POINT test function to keep the best power vacuum tube at all times
- Triodes and superlinearity options are available.
- The triode works in a soft, pure and mellow manner. It is suitable for enjoying vocals, strings, and other types of music. Its super-linear working style is open and unrestrained, and it is very good in momentum. It is suitable for enjoying large-scale, large dynamic and other types of music.
- With headphone output function
- Japanese ALPS high quality potentiometer
- Easy to install plug-in vacuum tube protective cover
Power consumption: 260W
Input sensitivity: 260mV Output power: 16W+16W (RMS Triode ) 32W+32W (RMS Ultra-Linear )
Output impedance: 4Ω,8Ω
Input impedance: 100kΩ
Signal to noise ratio: 89dB Harmonic distortion: 1% (1kHz)
Frequency response : 10Hz to 42kHz (-3dB)
Supply voltage: AC 220V±5% 50H
Electron tube: 12AX7X1, 12AU7X2, EL34X4