Incorporated into selected Furutech products, NCF features a special crystalline material that has two ‘active’ properties. First, it generates negative ions that eliminate static. Second, it converts thermal energy into far infrared. Furutech combines this remarkable material with nano-sized ceramic particles and carbon powder for their additional ‘piezoelectric effect’ damping properties. The resulting Nano Crystal² Formula is the ultimate electrical and mechanical damping material. Created by Furutech, it is found exclusively in Furutech products.
GC-303 is a special material Furutech bonds to the interior bottom-plate of the chassis (see illustration below) that absorbs EMI (Electromagnetic Interference) generated by the internal fittings of the unit. The unit uses no filtering besides Formula GC-303 so AC resistance is kept to a minimum, allowing a more resolving, powerful, dynamic, and colorful performance from your components
- Beautifully engineered nonmagnetic phosphor bronze receptacles with rhodium plated contacts. Receptacles insulated with RoHS compliant special audio grade nylon/fiberglass incorporating “NCF” special anti-static and anti-resonance material formed with nano-sized crystalline, piezo ceramic particles and carbon damping material. Body and cover also incorporate “NCF” material for improved vibration damping.
- Beautifully crafted special grade aluminum CNC processed chassis effectively shields against RFI (Radio Frequency Interference) with special Fluoropolymer damping foil.
- Furutech’s top-end audio grade IEC inlet FI-09 NCF(R)
- Receptacles secured to chassis with Furutech’s High performance GTX plate. Finished with an
extremely effective nonresonant coating.
- Furutech’s high-end audio grade outlet covers – 106-D NCF.
- Results in greater resolution, clarity, powerful dynamics, and an ultra-quiet soundstage in which music
develops more fully without artificial upper frequency “presence region” glare.
- Piezo nano-ceramic and carbon damping isolator footers.
- Net Weight: 3.2kg approx.