- Solid α (Alpha) OCC Conductor
- Double-layer shielding for improved noise insulation
- Insulation/Dielectric: High-grade polyethylene
- Connectors: Beautiful, hefty rhodium-plated carbon fiber and stainless steel CF-102R RCA connectors
- The best damping and insulation materials available for improved frequency extension and smooth tonal balance
- Carefully engineered cable clamp improves grip reduces mechanical and electrically-induced distortion
- Dimensions: Cable diameter approx. 13.0mm
- Overall length: 1.2M/set
- Warranty: 12 Months
Furutech Lineflux (RCA) Interconnect Cable – 1.2m (1 Pair)
Top of the Line for 2009! Furutech Lineflux Series Interconnects
All audiophiles search for the same qualities: Verisimilitude to the original event,a sense of engagement promoting suspension of disbelief, a visceral immersion in the audio video experience.
The dilemma faced by many is that poor recording values are more apparent as audio systems gain clarity, transparency and resolution. Recordings that are acceptable sounding on a compromised system may grate as the bass, midrange and upper frequencies open up.
The wideband, smooth, extremely low noise and utterly musical presentation achieved by Furutech’s beautifully finished Lineflux cables is down to meticulous engineering and a careful audition of various suitable materials. These results in the superb overall balance of qualities that Furutech is known for that allow you to feel, experience and communicate with music.
Furutech Lineflux interconnects feature solid-core α (Alpha) OCC conductor, double-layer shielding, and a high-grade polyethylene dielectric with insulating materials that further dampen the transmission line.
The substantially-built extremely nonresonant RCA or XLR connectors are finished in layered carbon fiber and stainless steel with rhodium-plated pins.
The results are extremely fine resolution down and through the very low noise floor, improved soundstaging and image palpability, a musical, attractive, “round” midrange, tight and controlled bass, plus power and dynamics to spare.
Contact Enhancer Option
To ensure the best possible connection between your system, Future Shop recommends the DeoxIT Gold G-Series contact enhancer.
DeoxIT Gold is carefully applied to the plug contacts of your cable and is a unique conditioning solution designed to improve conductivity and provide long-lasting protection on gold, base metals and other precious metal contacts and connections. DeoxIT Gold penetrates plated surfaces, molecularly bonding to the base metals to seal and protect both surfaces.
The benefits of applying DeoxIT gold are:
- Improved Conductivity
- Maintained optimum signal quality
- Reduced wear & abrasion
- Prevents fretting/dendrite corrosion
- Forms a protective anti-tarnishing coating
- Stabilises connections between similar and dissimilar metals
- Reduces arcing, RFI and intermittent connections