Power Reference III
High End performance Power Cable
Type: 2-pole+earth Rating: 10A 250V • 15V 125V A.C.
Connectors: FI-25(R) IEC and FI-25M(R) Power Connector or FI-UK(R)/FI-E35(R)/FI-AU(R) Power Connector
- Double-shielded α (Alpha)μ-Conductors eliminate radiated noise
- Formula GC-303 Antimagnetic EMI-Absorbent Modules surround each cable
- High performance beautifully engineered rhodium-plated IEC [FI-25 (R)] and power connector [FI-25M (R)]
- Male: Rhodium-plated nonmagnetic pure copper
- Female: Rhodium-plated phosphor bronze
- Furutech’s unique wire-clamping mechanism guarantees ultra firm connections for Furutech Pure Transmission signal
- Twin Flexible PVC sheaths improve vibration isolation.
- Insulated with high-quality polyethylene PE reducing capacitance
- Results in greater resolution, clarity, powerful dynamics, and an ultra-quiet soundstage in which music develops more fully without artificial upper-frequency “presence region” glare.
- GC-303 allows a deeper, tighter bass to form a solid foundation for the rest of the frequency range, better defining the original recording’s venue. Natural, unforced detail reveals nuance and energy for an engaging musical experience.
- Construction and Materials
- 49-strand α (Alpha) μ-conductorãƒ»0.32mm x 3 cores, 2.5mm diameter
- Insulation: Irradiated PE (Red/Natural/Yellow) 5mm diameter
- Sheath: Two layers flexible PVC (Dark Green) 15mm diameter
- Shield: Special EMI- and noise-absorbent Formula GC-303 module
- Jacket: Nylon yarn braid approx. 16.5mm diameter
- US Connectors: IEC [FI-25 (R)] and [FI-25M (R)]
- UK,/Europe/Australian Connectors: [FI-UK1363 (R)]ãƒ»[FI-E35 (R)]ãƒ»[FI-AU3112 (R)]
Electrical Properties of Cable Test Method
- Max. Conductor Resistance 5.2 Ωï¼km JISC3005 6 20â„ƒ
- Min. Insulation Resistance 2500 MΩ-km JISC3005 9.1 20â„ƒ
- Dielectric Strength AC.3000 Vï¼1 min. JISC3005 8