AC /DC PORTABLE SPEAKER SYSTEM
1. This unit can cause magnetic field due to it is a speaker.
Keep this unit at least 60cm away from computer or TV.
2. If the battery is damaged,please replace with the same specifications battery.
3. Free from high temperature.Don’ t expose the device to the hot equipment.
4. Don’ t place the device in the environment of humidity and dirts.
5. Place the device in the ventilated environment.
6. Don’ t pull the power cord while you pull out the plug.Hold the plug tightly to pull it out.
7. Pull out the AC power if you will not use the device for a long time.
Speaker:15” woofer+1” compression driver
Max Output Power:RMS150W
Signal noise ratio:＞85dB
Power Supply: AC 230V 50Hz
DC in 12V
Built in 12V/7A battery
Recording Operating Instruction
In MP3 mode,press button REC to start recording.
Press again button REC to stop recording and return to MP3 menu
TWS Operating Instruction
Bluetooth can be used alone. And any two products can also be used
by TWS; In BT mode,Press and hold the “MODE” key of one until
another BT on the display screen is no longer flashing, then TWS
connection is successful.
1. USB/SD/FM/BT player display
2. MIC 1 input/MIC 2 or Guitar input
3. Audio signal RCA input
4. Audio signal RCA output
5. MP3/Line signal selector
6. Wireless microphone volume control
7. Wireless microphone power switch
8. Wireless microphone antenna
9. Power Speaker Out
10. Power switch
11. AC cord input
12. External battery connect jack
13. Microphone priority ON/OFF
14. Line/Mp3 volume control
15. Mic echo
16. Master volume control
17. 5 band EQ
18. Mic 1 volume/Mic 2 or Guitar volume control
19. Recording function
1. Channel + 7. Repeat
2. Channel – 8. Mode:USB/SD/FM switch
3. Pause/Play 9. Previous
4. EQ Mode 10. Next
5. Number key tracks 11.Volume increase
6. Pick Song 12. Volume decrease