The Jamo IW 406 FG II in-wall loudspeaker is packed with high-performance features:
- DTT (Decoupled tweeter Technology) to eliminate unwanted vibration that colors sound.
- HCC (Hard Conical Cone) technology for clear, detailed sound with virtually no distortion.
- WaveGuide tweeter faceplate design controls sound pattern for open, dynamic sound.
- Center plug to replace traditional dust cap, for cooler, more stable sound reproduction.
- A paintable magnetic grille that attaches quickly and blends invisibly in any room.
The IW 406 FG II offers big sound at a not-so-big price perfect for audiophiles and movie lovers on a budget.
The IW 406 FG II is a 2-way in-wall speaker, part of our 400 line, consisting of high-quality speakers at astonishingly affordable prices.
The IW 406 FG II is a powerful speaker and is recommended for larger living areas or rooms where you really want to turn up the volume. It’s versatile and well suited for background music, as well as for more critical listening. With its paintable magnetic grille, the IW 406 FG II is designed to blend seamlessly into the room so all you notice is the great sound. It’s also ideal as part of a discreet 2-channel stereo system.
Weight (Kg/lb) 1.8 / 4.0
Back box size (litre/cubic in) 14 / 850
Woofer (mm/in) 165 / 6½
System Type 2-way
in-wall Tweeter (mm/in) 25 / 1 DTT
Hole dimensions (mm/in, HxWxD) 291 x 199 x 97 / 11.5 x 7.8 x 3.8
Product dimensions (mm/in, HxWxD) 325 x 231 x 107 / 12.8 x 9.1 x 4.2
Impedance 4 – 8 switchable
Power Handling (Watts Long/Short Term) 60 / 120
Frequency Response (Hz, +/-3dB) 65 – 22,000
Sensitivity (dB, 2.8V/1m) 88
Optional RIK RIK6LW