Versatile floor-standers from Jamo
I was impressed by Jamo’s value-packed line of S Series bookshelf and floor-standing speakers when they brought them to our headquarters for a listening session. The S 807s are the middle-sized towers in the lineup, and offer dynamic performance with music and movie soundtracks.
Each tower sports two 5″ woofers and a 1″ soft dome tweeter for clear, natural sound. I especially like how these floor-standers look with their magnetic grilles removed — their tasteful wood accents give them a fresh, modern look.
Expand your system to Dolby Atmos®
The 807s have integrated metal fasteners on the top of their cabinets, which serve as a connection point for optional Jamo S 8 ATMDolby Atmos upward-firing speakers. This unique pairing gives you three-dimensional sound without needing to install in-ceiling speakers in your room.
- pair of floor-standing speakers
- 1″ soft dome tweeter with an integrated waveguide for focused high frequencies
- dual 5″ polyfiber woofers for punchy midrange and bass
- bass-reflex (ported) enclosure with front-firing port
- frequency response: 42-26,000 Hz (±3dB)
- sensitivity: 90 dB
- impedance: 8 ohms
- recommended amplifier power: 100 watts
- metal fasteners on top of each speaker serve as a connection point for optional Jamo S 8 ATM Dolby Atmos® upward-firing speakers
- this allows for a neat, clean install since no speaker wire needs to be run to the speaker “toppers”
- binding post speaker terminals for main and Atmos channels
- removable magnetic grilles
- outrigger feet for a sturdy foundation
- 10-1/8″W x 36-1/2″H x 10-9/16″D