- Advanced DiaDrive cone system – front inverted dome cone delivers smooth response, driven by secondary sub cone to transfer maximum transient impact from the motor system
- Oversized magnet motor system offers high sensitivity for maximum dynamic impact from any amplifier
- New ‘ring dome’ treble unit offers high levels of musical detail with low distortion – the usual dome cavitation effects are avoided.
- Slot port is profiled to reduce ‘chuffing’ distortion, yielding accurate bass performance
- Carefully crafted acoustic crossover slopes achieve perfect integration between the drivers for a seamless performance.
- Crossover uses laminated iron core bass coil, audiophile standard polypropylene capacitors, spaced on the PCB to avoid magnetic field interaction