Advanced DiaDrive cone system – front inverted dome cone delivers smooth response, driven by secondary sub cone to transfer maximum transient impact from the motor system
• Oversized magnet motor system offers high sensitivity for maximum dynamic impact from any amplifier
• New ‘ring dome’ treble unit offers high levels of musical detail with low distortion – the usual dome cavitation effects are avoided.
• Slot port is profiled to reduce ‘chuffing’ distortion, yielding accurate bass performance
• Carefully crafted acoustic crossover slopes achieve perfect integration between the drivers for a seamless performance
• Crossover uses laminated iron core bass coil, audiophile standard polypropylene capacitors, spaced on the PCB to avoid magnetic field interaction