- System Format: 2.5 Way
- Freq Response: 45Hz-25Hz, 35Hz-30Hz
- Sensitvity (2.83 @ 1m): 88dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Minimum Impedance: 4.4 Ohms
- Maximum SPL: 112 dBA (pair)
- Power Handling (RMS): 120 W
- Recommended Amp: 40 — 120W
Monitor Audio Bronze 200 6G Floorstanding Speaker
Our beautifully proportioned Bronze 200 floorstanding speakers deliver a surprisingly large sound. Replete with class-leading Monitor Audio technology they offer the perfect ratio of performance to size.
Blending audiophile performance with graceful proportions these sleek floor standing speakers are equipped with our 25 mm C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter featuring a Uniform Dispersion (UD) Waveguide and dual 5½” C-CAM mid-bass drivers. The Bronze 200s are real crowd pleasers and deliver a stunning clear, open and detailed sound.
They are kept perfectly in place by sturdy steel outrigger feet and wherever you choose to position them, their elegant styling will ensure they will receive admiring glances.
- Monitor Audio signature C-CAM Gold Dome Tweeter upgraded with the new Uniform Dispersion (UD) Waveguide for an incredibly lifelike sound
- C-CAM mid-bass driver featuring updated cone geometries and Damped Concentric Mode (DCM) technology which allows the speaker to have a deeper, fuller sound while retaining a clean and precise presentation
- Designed for performance – intricately optimised listening experience for music and movies
- Hive II rear port tuned for ease of positioning without affecting sound performance
- Acoustically transparent hexagonal dispersion pattern grille also featured on our award-winning Silver and Gold Series, for the Monitor Audio family look
- High-quality gold-plated bi-wire terminals
- Pureflow silver-plated oxygen-free copper internal cabling for highest quality current transfer through the signal chain
- Audio transparent bespoke cloth covered magnetic grilles for a more discreet appearance
- Add Bronze AMS Dolby Atmos® enabled speakers atop for use in any AV home cinema system
- Sturdy steel outrigger feet to ensure a stable platform. Designed for use on carpeted (spikes) or hard floors (rubber feet)
Big enough to sound special but small enough to fit in, the Monitor Audio Bronze 200 suits the widest range of spaces.
The versatile, compact floorstander
Not too big, or too small, the Bronze 200s are the Goldilocks speaker! The floorstanding design makes these speakers easy to accommodate, without requiring speaker stands. The extra cabinet volume also helps improve the bass depth – without any additional footprint. Ideal for small to medium-sized rooms, the Bronze 200s fit easily into many modern homes.
Multi-award winner made better
For many years, the Monitor Audio Bronze range has been the choice of critics and audiophiles on a budget alike. Now in its sixth generation, the Bronze is better than ever. Improvements to the famous metal drive units makes the sound more focused and lifelike. A crisp new design with contemporary finishes makes this the coolest Bronze yet.
Smooth and focused at the top end
Featuring Monitor Audio’s famous C-CAM Gold Dome tweeters, the sound is every bit as crisp as you’d expect from this premium design. The latest developments add a UD (Uniform Dispersion) waveguide for a more focused and precise sound. Now featuring MA’s signature, hexagonal pattern grille, the tweeters look better than ever, too.
Twin, C-CAM bass drivers for lifelike sound
Using two woofer units helps extend the bass lower, while preserving the quality of the mid-range – crucial for the best vocals. Developed from aerospace technology, the Ceramic-Coated Aluminium Magnesium (C-CAM) woofers give the perfect balance between bass weight and precision. New cone geometry and DCM (Damped Concentric Mode) tech gives increased control for an even more lifelike and natural sound.
Rigid cabinets for low distortion
Class-leading drive units can only perform at their best if housed within a decent cabinet and here, once again, the Bronze range excels. The 21/15mm (baffle/cabinet) MDF construction features internal bracing for reduced vibration – giving cleaner, less distorted audio. Silver-plated, oxygen-free copper internal cable gives the highest quality current transfer, keeping the signal optimised.
Choice of contemporary finishes
A fresh new aesthetic marks the 6G range out as the sharpest-looking Bronze range to date. The new two-tone finish makes for a crisper design and also reduces the speakers’ visual bulk. Choose between black or walnut with a dark grey satin finish baffle for a traditional look. Alternatively, match walnut or white with a light grey satin finish baffle for a lighter, more contemporary style.
Freestanding and free-spirited, the Monitor Audio Bronze 200 strikes the perfect balance between sound and style.
|Crossover Frequency||700 Hz
|Bass Alignment||Bass reflex Dual HiVe II port system|
|Drive Unit Complement||2 x 51/2” C-CAM midbass driver
1 x 25 mm C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter with UD Waveguide
|External Dimensions (Including Grille and Terminals (H x W x D))||886 x 166 x 265 mm|
|External Dimensions (including Outrigger Feet and Spikes (H x W x D))||909 x 229 x 304 mm|
|Weight (each)||12.8 kg (28 lb 4 oz)|
|Frequency response (-6dB) Free field In room||45 – 25,000 Hz
35 – 30,000 Hz
|Sensitivity (2.83v @ 1m)||88 dB|
|Nominal Impedance||8 ohms|
|Minimum Impedance||4.4 ohms|
|Maximum SPL||112 dBA (pair)|
|Power Handling (RMS)||120 W|
|Recommended Amplifier Requirements||40 — 120 W|