Punchy bass. A great high and mid-range response. Beautifully crafted looks. It’s not hard to say what makes the Silver 500 7G special, but it is hard to appreciate just what a difference those things make – until, that is, you listen for yourself.
There are plenty of technical innovations in the Silver 500 7G. Rigid Surface Technology II that keeps the sound perfectly clear and controlled even at high volume. A crossover system that balances output from the tweeter and bass driver as needed. A consistent and smooth frequency response that sounds great with all genres of music. We could go on, but you only really need to hear one thing: the first note of your favourite song played on a pair of Silver 500 7G speakers. Then you’ll understand why it’s everything the hardened audiophile could want, and everything the casual listener could need.
- 1 x 1″ (25 mm) C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter with Uniform Dispersion (UD) Waveguide II for more lifelike sound
- 1 x 3″ (76 mm) C-CAM mid-range driver with Rigid Surface Technology (RST) IIfor extra clarity
- 2 x 8″ (203 mm) C-CAM bass driver with RST II for extra clarity
- 3-way design with dedicated mid-range and bass drivers to deliver the ultimate refinement
- Silver 500 7G has two 8” drivers and larger volume for more power and bass extension
- Perfect for mid to large-sized room set-ups, either stereo or home cinema
- Rear-ported and tuned for ease of positioning without affecting sound performance
- Sturdy outrigger feet with a choice of spikes for carpets or rubber feet for hard floors