* An impeccable 8-foot Component Video cable bearing the THX seal that assures ultimate build quality and performance.
* Monster Cable’s Monster Standard THX component-video cable offers a THX-certified video connection between, for instance, progressive-scan DVD players and compatible televisions. Its four-foot length is perfect for moderately long runs from source to monitor (or AV receiver) without undue signal loss.
* DVD players, satellite receivers, and other devices use high-performance delivery methods like S-video, component-video, and digital-audio transmission, and high-quality cables are more important than ever for getting the most out of these technologies. That’s why THX, a leader in sound-quality certification for movie theaters, collaborated with Monster Cable to create connection standards specifically for home theater. The cables supplied with your entertainment components don’t meet Monster THX standards. Some of the connections you need don’t even come in the box, including component-video.
* Although Monster Standard THX cable doesn’t feature many of the advanced technologies found in its higher-performance product lines, it still packs plenty of Monsterous features, like high-quality gold-tip connecters and color-coded tips for easy, error-free hookup. (And dig the stylish, futuristic connector design inspired by Lucasfilm’s Star Wars epics!)
– Uses three cables to send color signal separately for improved picture.
– Easy to identify color-coded bands for simple, error-free hookup.
– High-density double shielding for maximum rejection of RFI and EMI.
– 24k gold contacts for optimum signal transfer and corrosion resistance.
– Meets minimum THX certification standards for proper system performance, reliability and ease of installation.