- Laser Light Source with IP5X proof level, life up to 20,000 hours.
- Bright 5,000 ANSI lumens and stable output.
- Super Wide Gamut II and Pure Engine Technology for vivid colors.
- Expansive Color Gamut : ~75% DCI-P3 color performance.
- Full 8 million pixel display, perfect pixel alignment and great ANSI contrast.
- HDR10 & HLG Support, with 1.6x zoom & vertical lens shift.
Amazing Brightness & Colors
After Optoma’s perfected color calibration and tuning, the UHZ65LV are able to achieve maximum brightness with vibrant colors for presentation use. For video content, Optoma’s Cinema mode is able to project images with color accuracy that will wow your audience in lit environment.
Using sophisticated frame-interpolation technology, advanced motion control processing eliminates motion blurring or image judder, even in high-speed action sequences.
This technology ensures all the information contained in an image is faithfully reproduced on the screen giving a stunning crystal clear, pin-sharp picture
Dynamic Black smoothly adjusts the lamp output automatically, based on the brightness information of each frame, to create a stunning contrast ratio. Bright scenes are crisp and clear, while dark scenes remain detailed with deep blacks which gives exceptional light and shade detail.
Ultimate Design – Precision Optics
High quality optical elements maintain optimum sharpness and focus uniformity over the entire image. Uncompromising optical quality delivers extremely low color flare and chromatic aberration resulting in a crystal clear, high contrast image.
The brand new lens designed with 1.6x zoom and 100% – 115% vertical lens shift provides the maximum flexibility for installation, now you can enjoy a 100 – 150 inch display at only 4.6 meters or 120 inch image from 3.7 – 5.9 meters away.
Integrated Stereo Speakers
- Equipped with high quality speaker Delivers remarkable clarity unheard on projectors before.
- Enclosure design separately The integrated speakers have its own enclosure that allows the full range transducer together with large passive radiator to produce undistorted soundtrack whether watching movies, playing games or other sound effects. To improve the clarify, and prevent vibration or any unwanted frequencies that could impact image quality, the speaker enclosure is separated from the projector chassis with silicon.
This feature allows you to save your calibrated day and night mode settings for the highest possible viewing experience.
- USB power – Use the USB-Power to power an HDMI dongle, such as Google Chromecast.
- MHL – Turn your projector into a smart display by connecting a smartphone or tablet with a single cable using MHL to play games, stream videos and share photos on the big screen.