- Proven Performance
- XGA – 6000 ANSI lumens
- Ultimate Control – Full support for Crestron, Extron, AMX, PJ-Link and Telnet LAN commands
- Extensive connectivity – HDMI, DisplayPort, 2 x VGA
OPTOMA X600 DLP XGA PROJECTOR
Full support for Crestron Roomview, Telnet, Extron IP Link, AMX dynamic device discovery and PJ-Link protocols, allow almost all aspects of the X600 to be controlled across a network, keeping you in control, wherever you are
The environmentally friendly X600 has energy saving features including <0.5W standby mode and auto power off saving you both time and money. Our unique Optoma Colour guarantee ensure hassle-free, long-lasting projection.
Creston Roomview® – NETWORK CONTROL
- Manage up to 250 projectors at the same time (via master PC).
- Control and alter the projector settings using a simple web browser page including OSD menu control.
- Set up email alerts for warning message
- Ideal for large installations in both the educational and business environments.
Clear, Focused Images
DarkChip3™ technology from Texas Instruments produces a stunning 10,000:1 contrast ratio for pin sharp graphics and crystal clear text. Crisper whites, ultra-rich blacks makes images come alive and text easier to read
- ideal for business and education presentation.
- Easy lamp replacement from the top cover
- Direct power on – start up time is significantly reduced as standby mode is bypassed when the power cable is inserted into an active power outlet. This eliminates the need to use the ‘Power’ button on the remote control or the projector keypad.
- Signal power on – the projector will power on when it receives a signal. This eliminates the need to use the ‘Power’ button on the remote control or the projector keypad.
- Auto power off – if after a pre-determined time the projector does not receive a signal, it will turn itself off automatically, conserving power and extending the life of the lamp.
- Key pad lock – once enabled prevents unauthorised adjustments ensuring the projector can only be controlled via the remote control.
- +12v Trigger – electric screen control
- Logo capture – customise your start up screen
- Easy to use remote with laser pointer, mouse control and direct source selection
Virtually Maintenance Free = Lower Cost of Ownership
System integration control
Global monitoring of all AV devices
Track projector lamp life
Email alerts and instant notifications- help desk requests, service reminders, device failure or theft
|Display Technology||Single 0.7” XGA DMD chip DLP® Technology by Texas Instruments|
|Resolution||XGA 1024 x 768|
|Brightness1 (Bright Mode)||6000 ANSI Lumens|
|Typical lamp life2 Eco+/Dynamic/Bright||4000/3500/2500 (hrs)|
|Throw Ratio 3||1.8 – 2.1:1|
|Zoom Type||1.15x Manual|
|I/O Connectors||2 x HDMI, DisplayPort, 2 x VGA (RGB/YPbPr), S-Video, Composite, 2 x Audio In (RCA/3.5mm), Audio Out 3.5mm 3.5mm, VGA Out, RJ45, RS232, USB service, 12V trigger, 3D-Sync|
|Keystone Correction||± 30° Vertical|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||326 x 254 x 104|
|Aspect Ratio||4:3 Native, 16:9 Compatible|
|Projection Screen Size||0.71 – 8.34m (28.01” – 328.38”) Diagonal 4:3|
|Projection Distance||1.2 – 12 metres|
|Projection Lens||F/2.6~2.81; f=26.9~29.84mm, 1.15x Manual Zoom|
|Maximum Resolution||UXGA 1600 x 1200|
|Computer Compatibility||UXGA, SXGA, XGA, SVGA, VGA, Mac|
|Video Compatibility||PAL (B, D, G, H, I, M, N, 576i/p), NTSC (M, 4.43/3.58 MHz, 480i/p), SECAM (B, D, G, K, K1, L) HD (1080i, 720p)|
|3D Support||Full 3D – The 3D features of Optoma projectors can only be used with compatible 3D content. Typical applications include use with 3D educational or 3D design and modelling systems. 3D TV broadcast systems, (SKY in the UK), Blu-ray 3D™ and 3D games from the Sony® PS3 or Microsoft® Xbox 360 are now supported as part of the HDMI v1.4a specification.|
|3D Compatibility||Side-by-Side:1080i50 / 60, 720p50 / 60
Frame-pack: 1080p24, 720p50 / 60
Over-Under: 1080p24, 720p50 / 60
|Horizontal Scan Rate||15 – 91kHz|
|Vertical Scan Rate||25 – 144Hz|
|Displayable Colours||1.07 Billion|
|Noise Level (Eco mode)||28dB|
|Power Supply||100-240V, 50-60Hz|
|Power Consumption||370W Bright mode / 320W Eco mode (< 0.5W Standby)|
|Operating Conditions||5°C – 45°C, Max. Humidity 85%, Max. Altitude 2500m|
|Security||Security bar, Kensington lock, password protection|
|On Screen Display||19 Languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Dutch, Russian, Finnish, Swedish, Greek, Norwegian/Danish, Hungarian, Czech, Turkish, Romanian, Farsi, Arabic|
|Standard Accessories||Carry bag, lens cap, AC power cord, VGA cable, remote control, 2x AA batteries, quick start card, CD user manual|
|Optional Accessories||DLP® Link™ 3D glasses, wireless, ceiling mount|
|Optional Wireless||Yes (Check compatibility before completing your purchase)|
|360’ Operation||Not supported|
|Portrait Mode||Not supported|
|DICOM Simulation Mode||Yes|
|Dimensions||40 × 60 × 60 cm|