Powerful and accurate sound
The Imagine C employs two high-output 5¼” (133mm) woofers, as well as an impressively wideband and ultra-accurate 1″ (25mm) titanium-dome tweeter. The Imagine C’s woofers feature injection-molded diaphragms of a proprietary, ceramic reinforced polypropylene that combines stiffness, inherent internal damping, and low mass, resulting in sound that is tight and consistent with a broad yet well-defined soundstage.
The Imagine C utilizes purpose-designed drivers, resulting in clear midrange presence, uncluttered bass, extended smooth highs, and high power handling. For improved dialogue clarity and dynamics from your home theatre system, the Imagine C will more than meet your needs. Even during the most complex and loud action sequences, dialogue remains sharp and free of distortion.
A welcome addition to stylish living rooms
A speaker’s cabinet is an integral part of its design with a dramatic effect on its overall sound. PSB’s seven-layer laminated construction results in a solid, acoustically inert enclosure. Offered in a choice of black ash or dark cherry furniture-grade veneers, cathedral-matched and hand finished in a satin finish, the Imagine C will integrate well into any room in your home.
- Frequency response: 52-23,000Hz (±3dB)
- 1″ (25mm) titanium-dome tweeter with neodymium magnets
- Dual 5¼” (133mm) injection-molded, clay/ceramic reinforced polypropylene cone woofers
- Bass reflex (ported) design
- Hand-selected, real-wood veneer finish
- Two sets of gold-plated five-way binding posts for bi-amping or bi-wiring
- frequency response: 52-23,000 Hz (±3dB)
- sensitivity: 89 dB
- 4-ohm impedance — suited for high-current amplifiers
- recommended power: 20-150 watts
- 1″ titanium dome tweeter with neodymium magnets
- dual 5-1/4″ injection-molded, clay ceramic-filled polypropylene woofers
- bass reflex (ported) design
- hand-selected, real wood veneer finish
- two sets of gold-plated five way binding posts — can be bi-wired
- 20-1/2″W x 7-1/2″H x 13-7/8″D