- Like its little brother, the medium sized 3020 bookshelf speakers benefits from the advanced, low distortion, wide dispersion, new 3000 Series Concentric Ring Dome tweeter; uprated crossover and improved low resonance cabinet. In addition, it boasts a larger 5 inch drive unit, with the new Aramid Fibre/Paper cone material. This larger driver delivers an extended big bass response with fast dynamics, wonderfully open, realistic midrange and an extraordinary ‘being there’ three dimensional sound.
- Enclosure type: 2-way reflex, Bass Unit: 125m, Treble Unit: 25mm
- Frequency Response (+/- 3 dB): 64Hz – 22kHz, Nominal Impedance: 6ohm, Minimum Impedance: 4ohm
- Sensitivity: 88dB, Recommended Power: 25 – 75w, Crossover Frequency: 2.9kHz
Q Acoustics 3020 Bookshelf Speakers
Bigger. Better. Optimal Performance.
The Q Acoustics 3020 is an award-winning bookshelf speaker specially designed for small to medium sized rooms looking for detailed and precise sound. Voted the ‘Best Stereo Speakers Under £200’ by What HiFi, the 3020s use a revolutionary 2-in-1 ring/dome tweeter and a very clever bass driver, made from a mix of paper and aramid fibres, very similar to the likes of Kevlar and Teflon. The use of this material ensures the sound delivered from the speakers, is wonderfully open and realistic, delivering an extraordinary ‘being there’ three-dimensional soundstage. What more could you want from a pair of bookshelf speakers?
Deep & Powerful Bass
To experience ultimate depth from your music, Q Acoustics have included a bass cone with a larger diameter, extending big bass response with fast dynamics to offer a noticeably more powerful sound than its little brother, the 3010s. Ideal for larger rooms and/or lovers of dance, rock and full orchestral music, the 3020s bring greater dynamic realism. These speakers are easy to drive, making them ideal for less powerful amplifiers.
3000 Series Bookshelf Speakers
Ultimate Dynamic Range & Flexibility
The 3020 bookshelf speakers benefit from the advanced, low distortion, wide dispersion, new concentric ring dome tweeter; uprated ‘audiophile’ crossover and improved low resonance cabinet. And what does this mean to the non-audiophile among us? It means you will hear a pure and detailed sound from your speakers as any vibration from the speaker cabinet, which can distort the sound, is minimised. The tweeter, which delivers ‘wide dispersion’ sound will enable the sound from your speakers to travel across the room – so no matter where you are the room, you will hear your music at its very best.
Award-Winning Bookshelf Speakers
Beautiful Sound; Premium Finish
The 3020s can be stand mounted and are available in a range of beautiful finishes to complement your listening environment. Matte Graphite and American Walnut finishes are staples for the 3000 Series, which also look stunning in Gloss Black, and Gloss White. There is also a ‘Leather’ & Gloss Back finish for those who are looking for something a little special. Magnetic grilles provide a clean look to the baffle when used with the grilles off.
- Enclosure type: 2-way reflex
- Bass Unit: 125mm
- Treble Unit: 25mm
- Frequency Response: 64Hz – 22kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 6ohm
- Minimum Impedance: 4.0ohm
- Sensitivity: 88dB
- Recommended Power: 25 – 75w
- Crossover Frequency: 2.9kHz
- Dimensions H/D/W mm: 260 x 226 x 170
- Weight: 4.6kg