- Enclosure type: 2-way reflex
- Bass unit: 165 mm (6.5 in) Treble unit: 22 mm (0.9 in)
- Frequency response (+/-3 dB, -6 dB): 46 Hz – 30 kHz
- Average impedance: 6 Ω
- Minimum impedance: 4 Ω
- Sensitivity (2.83v@1m): 88 dB
- Stereo amplifier power: 25 – 75 W
- AV receiver power (2 ch. driven): 50 – 145 W
- Crossover frequency: 2.4 kHz
- Effective volume: 12.5 L (763 cu in)
- Enclosure dimensions (WxHxD): 200 x 325 x 329 mm (7.9 x 12.8 x 13.0 in)
- Weight (per speaker): 6.4 kg (14.1 lbs)
Q Acoustics 3030i Bookshelf Speaker (Carbon Black)
Q Acoustics 3030i Bookshelf Speaker
Q Acoustics 3030i Bookshelf speaker is the latest addition to the Award-winning Q Acoustics 3000i range. It’s designed to deliver the biggest, most commanding sound ever achieved by a speaker of this type and cost. Featuring a 165mm mid/bass driver developed from the powerful Q Acoustics 3050i floorstand speaker, along with an optimized motor.
Q Acoustics 3030i speaker has bass extension and control superior to that of any nominal rival. Factor in the same tweeter and mounting as used in the 3050i floorstander, and 3030i redefines the scale and fidelity available from such a competitively costed stand mount speaker.
- Shelf or stand mount the 3030i speakers, whichever works with your current setup and design
- Impressive sound and aesthetic enhancements for improved overall performance and design
- We’ve increased the cabinet size (taller and deeper than 3020i model) for a larger scale sound and deeper bass
- Our 3030i speakers utilize Point-to-Point (P2P) bracing techniques that give extraordinary rigidity and virtually eliminates distortion
- Capable of astonishingly low 46Hz bass response despite excellent 88dB sensitivity
The evolution of the driver technology in the Award-winning 3050i floorstander results in seismic bass extension, smooth attack in the treble and a detailed, eloquent midrange. Softly elegant lines and exceptional build quality ensure 3030i looks as good as it sounds, in any of its four finishes. The bespoke stand provides both perfect stability and perfect positioning. These are a few of the things that make 3030i one of the best pound-for-pound speakers Q Acoustics has ever built.