- What Hi-Fi? Award Winner 2016 & 2015: Best Floorstander £500-£1000
- The perfectly proportioned 3050 speaker is the flagship of the 3000 Series speakers. Improved twin 165mm Aramid Fibre/Paper cone drivers deliver exceptional bass extension and midrange openness, whilst the new ‘2 in 1’, Concentric Ring Dome tweeter adds astonishingly clear and smooth high frequencies.
- Enclosure type: 2-way reflex, Bass Unit: 2 x 165mm, Treble Unit: 25mm
- Frequency Response (+/- 3 dB): 44Hz – 22kHz, Nominal Impedance: 6ohm, Sensitivity: 92dB
- Recommended Power: 25 – 100w, Crossover Frequency: 2.6kHz
Q Acoustics 3050 Floorstanding Speakers
The 3050 Floorstanding Speaker
The perfectly proportioned 3050 speaker is the flagship of the new 3000 Series speaker range. These beautiful floorstanding speakers promise to deliver dynamics that are deep and powerful, providing the ultimate listening experience whether it be musical or movie. Perfect for larger rooms, it boasts ultra-low levels of distortion delivering the purest sound possible, which is typical of much more expensive speakers. The 3050 is the new and improved speaker from its award-winning predecessor the 2050i and enjoys multiple additions to make it even better.
Take a closer look at our ‘2 in 1’ tweeter & aramid fibre woofers
Transparent, Uncoloured Audio
The 3050s boasts improved twin drivers which deliver exceptional bass extension and midrange openness and a new ‘2 in 1’, concentric ring dome tweeter which adds astonishingly clear and smooth high frequencies. Performance is further enhanced, both sonically and aesthetically, by its integral steel ‘outrigger’ plinth with floor spikes. The less movement from the speaker, the more pure and unaltered is the sound delivered.
Deep & Powerful Dynamics
The flagship 3050 floorstanding speakers are the perfect loudspeaker for larger rooms. They boast the ultra-low levels of distortion, typically found in speakers costing three or four times their price. Not surprisingly; as a result they deliver truly unrivalled sound quality thanks to improved twin Aramid Fibre/Paper cone drivers as well as new twin woofer units, which deliver bass dynamics which are effortlessly deep & powerful.
Adjustable Spikes for Speaker Stability
Visually Striking, Superb Sound
Available in five striking finishes, the 3050s will not only enhance, but compliment your chosen environment and ensure these beautifully designed and engineered floorstanding speakers work for you. Choose from Lacquered Gloss Black, Lacquered Gloss White, Matte Graphite, American Walnut and finally, ‘Leather effect’.
- Enclosure type: 2-way reflex
- Bass Unit: 2 x 165mm
- Treble Unit: 25mm
- Frequency Response: 44Hz – 22kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 6ohm
- Sensitivity: 92dB
- Recommended Power: 25 – 100w
- Crossover Frequency: 2.6kHz
- Dimensions H/D/W mm:1020 x 310 x 310 (inc. grille, terminals and feet)
- Weight: 17.8kg
|Dimensions||60 × 60 × 130 cm|