The speaker cable that started it all! Launched as QED’s first ever speaker cable in 1975 and still in the range today.
An entry-level speaker cable that combines convenience and performance. The “figure of 8” construction allows it to be used in the most demanding placement situations. A real upgrade over bell-wire and is ideal for use in all installations.
* The only cable ever to win the prestigious Federation of British Audio “Test Of Time” award
* 42 superior copper grade strands – 1.25mm cross section
* Available in white colours
* Clearer bass response
* Clearer high frequency response
* Wire gauge – 19 AWG
* Jacket OD – 2.7 mm
* Cross-sectional area – 0.75 mm2
* Loop resistance – 0.046 Ω/m
* Capacitance – 49 pF/m
* Inductance – 0.75 µH/m
* Dissipation factor – 0.0500