- A sensor situated atop the subwoofer cabinet perceives close proximity movement and illuminates the top-mounted controls allowing operation in a dim room.
- The new PowerCubes can achieve lower bass extension (about 10Hz lower), with a wide 85dB dynamic range.
- The sealed box design provides faster and more intensive bass response than the bass-reflex structure of the original.
- The low pass filter slope is adjustable from 30Hz to 150Hz.
- The upper bass roll-off slope is steeper hence produces purer bass.
- Ample input and output connections are provided for versatility.
Wharfedale Powercube SPC-12 12″ Inch Subwoofer + FREE GIFT
The Wharfedale SPC-12 subwoofer replaced the 10.GX and is the new flagship in the SPC range with a 30cm driver and balance-drive Class D amplifier that delivers the fastest, deepest possible sound – an astounding 10Hz lower than its predecessor. This flagship model sits above the smaller SPC-10 and SPC-8’s which offer 200w (25cm driver) and 150W (20cm driver) power handling respectively.
The cabinet has been redesigned to provide stronger and more tuneful bass, whilst still matching the remainder of the Wharfedale 100 speaker range in style (and with the same available finishes).
Inputs include Stereo Line-in (2 x RCA / Phono), Mono (LFE) Line-in (RCA Phono) along with rear mounted phase and ‘Auto Sense’ selection. A handy new feature introduces volume and low pass filter level (adjustable from 30Hz to 150Hz).
An impressive and hugely accomplished subwoofer at this level that looks as good as it sounds!
|Dimensions||50 × 48 × 48 cm|