ZIDOO Z9X is a new Android Box that we present today in his review, a device that comes to replace ZIDOO Z9S and is aimed at the most demanding users in the 4K HDR video and Hi-Fi audio playback quality. This device integrates the new Realtek RTD1619DR SoC, a Hexa Core chip with ARM Cortex-A55 CPU cores that incorporates support for HDR10+ and Dolby Vision VS10. We are also surprised to see that has Netflix FullHD support.
This smart box that stands out for its design with aluminum metal case and its front screen, also in one of the sides we have a SATAconnector. As a default installed operating system we have Android 9 Pie customized by ZIDOO that offers us exclusive apps and features. Let’s see in our review how this device behaves and how it defends itself against its rivals.
- SoC – Realtek RTD1619DR hexa-core Cortex-A55 processor with Arm Mali-G51 MP3 GPU
- System Memory – 2GB DDR4
- Storage – 16GB eMMC flash, SATA 3.0 external port (on side)
- Video OutputHDMI 2.0a up to 4Kp60 with HDR, 12Bit, YCbCr 4:4:4 color range, audio passthrough support
- 3.5mm AV jack with composite
- Video Input – HDMI 2.0 up to 4Kp60, 48khz PCM audio
- Video Decoding – HDR, HDR10 +, Dolby Vision, 10-bit HEVC/H.265 up to 4K @ 60fps, VP9 up to 4K @ 60fps, H.264 up to 4K @ 24fps
- Audio – Optical S/PDIF output up to 5.1 channel, digital audio via HDMI, analog stereo audio via AV port
- ConnectivityGigabit Ethernet with WoL support
- Dual-band 802.11b/g/n/ac 2×2 MIMO WiFi 5 up to 867Mbps and Bluetooth 4.2 with two high-gain external antennas
- USB – 2x USB 3.0 ports, 2x USB 2.0 ports
- Misc – LED front-panel display, IR receiver, 3.5mm RS-232 debug port, on/off switch
- Power Supply – 12V/2A
- Dimensions – 189 x 129 x 25.5 mm (aluminum alloy enclosure)