- Sensitivity – Room / Anechoic 91 dB / 88 dB
- Suitable Amplifier Power 15 – 180 watts
- Maximum Input Power-130 watts
- Impedance Compatible with 8 ohms
- Design 3-driver, 2-1/2-way bass reflex, quasi-3rd-order resistive port, floorstanding model
- Crossover 3rd-order electro-acoustic at 2.0 kHz; 3rd-order electro-acoustic at 700 Hz (lower bass driver
Paradigm Monitor 7 V7 Floorstanding Speaker
Rome Wasn’t Built in A Day. Neither Was Monitor.
It took three emperors and 15 years to build Rome’s colosseum, architecture that still elicits awe centuries later. And while we’re not so bold as to compare the colosseum to the new Monitor Series, you have to admit the speakers look more than a little awesome in the backdrop of Ancient Rome. Good architecture will stand up well over time, as will good sonic architecture. Our Monitor Series is a classic example. Now in its seventh iteration, each new generation is an opportunity for refinement: design innovations from our higher-priced reference lineups, reference-quality component parts, cabinets and even finishes! When it comes to getting value for your money, it doesn’t get better than Monitor Series. Since its inception, the Monitor Series has been a favorite of audiophiles on a budget — with Monitor Series, that hasn’t changed.\
The Building Blocks: Monitor Drivers
Advanced S-Pal™ Satin-Anodized Pure-Aluminum Bass/Midrange Cones.First seen in our Paradigm Reference lineup, very high stiffness-to-mass ratio and outstanding internal damping. The result? Remarkable midrange clarity, superb extended bass response and freedom from unwanted resonances and distortions. In an affordable audio category – unbelievable quality!
The new Monitor Series baffle is a work of art – worthy of a spot in the arches of a colosseum. It boasts …
A clean aesthetic, nothing to see but the the beautiful drivers, no screws or fasteners visible
- Thick and rigid ¾˝ MDF across the lineup
- FEA-optimized (including a stress analysis) to overcome the limitations of the physical materials.
- A modal frequency analysis allowed us to deliver the most resonance-, vibration- and coloration-free Monitor Series cabinet to date!
- Critically tuned to the rest of the cabinet
- Rap on the baffle … you’ll hurt nothing but your knuckles!
The Roman Plinth
New Monitor floorstanders sit on a plinth, a sleek and secure base that provides stability for the slimmer footprint — an aesthetically pleasing columnar look.
|Dimensions||31 × 25 × 99 cm|